Sunday 16 August 2009

F.A.B Most Hated

So this is a bit of a rant. Sorry about that!
Just to say, I know I called these things 'Most Hated', but it doesn't necessarily mean I hate these things, just that they really annoy me or are just.. well... crap.
Does any of that make sense??

Lets get started.

F.A.B Most Hated

1.) 'I picked these up today from the drugstore'
Oh really, did you? So you flew all the way to America to get your products? No? You went to a phaaaarmacy? Oh. I see now...

2.) Collection 2000 brown liquid eyeliner

I don't know why I ever considered this might be a good product, but I was at a loose end and needed a brown liner STAT and ended up with this poor excuse for one! The packaging is horrible, the applicator sheds (I don't even know how that's possible because its a sponge, but it does), the consistently is like water, and IT'S NOT EVEN BROWN! It's pretty much black. Rubbish.


3.) Zara sale
I came, I moaned, I left empty handed. Maybe it's just the Harlequin (Watford) store, but there was nothing in there but cardigans and vest tops. Tch!

4.) Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara
I can't believe they are still hyping up this mascara. Surely anyone that has used it can notice that it smells like compost!? I didn't purposely sniff the wand, don't be thinking I'm some serial makeup sniffer, but you can't help but notice. I put it on my lashes and I could still smell it! Maybelline Collossal Volume smells the same! Anyway, so the thin and excessively too long wand does lengthen lashes (well done) but that's all it does, not curling, definitely not thickening and just generally creating horribly 'spidey' lashes. Booooo!

5.) Purposely ripped tights
'Is that a ladder in your tights or a stairway to heaven?' Good GOD women don't do it!

Get this girl some clear nail polish!

Right ladies I want to know what you're hating! Rant it out here! xxx

13 comments:

  1. '1.) 'I picked these up today from the drugstore'
    Oh really, did you? So you flew all the way to America to get your products? No? You went to a phaaaarmacy? Oh. I see now...'


    aha that made me laugh, i agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the drugstore thing made me laugh!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely hate w17's liquid eyeliner, its like water and the brush is all nobbly and it crusts up on the eyes and goes flaky. It also is veyr hard to get off and makes my skin sting, honestly... don't buy it! LOL There, I feel much better now :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hating these eccentric frocks with one shoulder and fluorescent colours like bright yellow and then random splashes of black and the bright fluorescent beads and socks and leggings and stuff in Primark..eugh. There's no need unless it's Halloween and wearing long beads is abit trashy now I think. It went out of fashion from where I live a looong time ago but still girls around here do it. Eeek. And ponchos!

    And I'm done lol :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES GIRLS! I'm glad you're all joining me in getting these things off your chests! haha love it, keep them coming! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree about Lash Stiletto. I had a few passable applications, but in general it truly is rubbish. I always felt like I had to spend a good minute or two *per* eye to get any building of product. Way overhyped!
    Also not a fan of the Loreal Telescopic, which the did the same for me. I find the wand either puts down too much product and gives me huge clumps of mess, or has to be built up pastsed the point of obsurdity. I usually hate to rail on products, but these two were so overhyped and it was very disappointing. That's all for me as well. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your informative rant! Thanfully I haven't tried telescopic, but I've just brought sexy curves and I hope this product doesn't give me mascara rage! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with your first point :o)

    I dont know what im hating atm tho x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe, I liked your rant. I'm guilty of the 'drugstore' thing... (whine)I dunno what to call Superdrug et al.(/whine)

    Haven't tried Lash Stiletto, won't bother now.

    And there's nothing worse than going to a sale all geared up to splurge and then come away empty handed and dejected, I feel your misery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I tagged you on my blog hun :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That drugstore thing is hilarious and so true! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah I don't understand why you would want purposely ripped tights! Looks terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ha ha, that rant made me laugh, I think the whole "drugstore" thing comes from people reading too many american/canadian blogs. I admittedly have done it a couple of times and then I was like "what am I saying???". Enjoyed the post, come say hi on my blog sometime x

    ReplyDelete

I love talking to people so please leave a comment and I'll do my best to reply as soon as possible!