Tuesday 11 August 2009

This little piggy went to Prague...


Hey girls,

First of all I wanted to say I'm sorry for the lack of posts recently. Those of you who follow me on Twitter will know that my wonderful boyfriend whisked me off to Prague on Thursday for my (actual) birthday weekend! We had an amazing time together as we only see each other every couple of weeks :( we did lots of sightseeing and generally living it up in our stunning five star hotel with room service, champagne, the lot! We had fun pretending to be famous and rich haha.

Anyway... during my time there I managed to somehow contract swine flu. Yes, my immune system is so poor, if someone coughs in a hundred meter radius to me I will become ill.

So I have been bed bound and in isolation since Sunday. What a lovely way to end the trip (boo hooooo). I'm taking care of myself well though so hopefully I'll be on the road to recovery soon and I can bring myself to write some half decent posts again.

I hope everyone is well and I'll be back soon. Meanwhile here are a few pics from my weekend xxx

Our amazing hotel
Master navigator!
Me raiding the minibar!

Really yummy champagne :)

13 comments:

  1. The hotel looks fab!! Poor you, hope you feel better soon!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your dress...it looks super cute...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky thing!
    you look gorgeous!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww Nic poor you, hope you get better soon, Matt's so sweetxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww no. Hope you get better soon. Don't worry you'll recover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get better soon Nic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prague is gorgeous isn't it?
    Went there about 3 years ago with 3 friends.
    We had such a good time.
    Did you go to the big club? Think it's the biggest in Europe or something like that xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you lovely people. I am picking up a bit now thank GOD! Lauren- no we didn't go clubbing sadly but we did see it, it looked very busy! We went to bed bar though, which is amaaaazing! Laying in bed being brought cocktails! I want to go back already it's such a lovely place :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. lucky you! you have a fab boyfriend!!!
    Hotel looks amazing!
    Hope ur feeling bit better today. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whisking off to Prague?! How fabulous. Prague was one of my favorite places to visit when I went backpacking a few years ago. It's such a beautiful city. I have to ask where you got that white dress... it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovve your dress (:
    Get well soon
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear that your holiday ended up on a sour note... but Prague is my absolutest favouritest (lots of other made up words) city in the whole wide world. Love the observatory atop Petrin Hill, and the park just north of Letna (forgotten it's name).. aww, this has made me miss the city so much! Love how the shop assistants practically throw your change at you... hangover from the communist rule, none of this false "have a nice day" bullshit. Pleased you had a lovely time and a nice birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your hair and you really look amazing (:
    and i like your blog ^__^

    ReplyDelete

I love talking to people so please leave a comment and I'll do my best to reply as soon as possible!