Monday 6 July 2009

My first TAG

I have just had my first tag thanks to Jen at Just Jen
It's the Honest Scrap tag, where you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true, then you have to tag ten people with the award.

Finally, let all the people you've given the award to know they have gotten it ( comment their blogs or something). Don't forget to link back to the person who awarded you.

Here goes...

1. I worked as an extra last year for a bit of cash over the summer. I was in a terribly chavy dance video that I have only ever seen once and that was on channel U! I also did a few TV programmes but the pay was rubbish rendering it all pretty pointless!

2. I am afraid of multi story car parks and I have never tried parking in one because I'm a very nervous driver!

3. 'My name is Nicola and I am a chocoholic'. My boyfriend hides the chocolate when I come round because he knows if I start I will eat it all! :(

4. I am a little bit obsessed with Paris, well, France in general. I love the language, I love the style and I love the food. I may move there eventually!

5. I'm not really that career driven. I want money obviously! But all I look forward to is having a big crazy family and enjoying life instead of putting work first.

6. When I was younger I wanted to be a zoo keeper, but I hate the smell of animals and I'm pretty sure I'm alergic to fur...

7. I have a huuuuuuuge phobia of bees and wasps. I always have done and always will do, no matter how many times people say "Stay still, they don't want to hurt you" please don't bother it makes no difference!

8. I can't wait to travel the world. I want to see and experience EVERYTHING. I want to join tribes and do all kinds of things :D I just need money first hmmm.

9. I am a little obsessed with weddings. I really want to get married (mainly for the ceremony) and I want it to be BIG. We're talking castles, lots of guests, huge flowers, the LOT. I'm only 2o though so I will just have to wait for now!

10. I cry at everything. I am literally the softest person ever. I think I get it from my dad he once cried at an episode of the Bill and he has never lived that down. Although I cried at Holby City the other day but it was really sad! lol

Thanks for reading sorry if it was boring :( I tag anyone who hasn't already done this yet- because most of you have! xxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Fab first tag!! :-) Im the same on the wedding thing!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait for the big white wedding Nicxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL If Matt see's this that's it I'm dumped! I feel like Murial in Murial's wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you on the Paris thing.
    Beautiful place.
    My sister lived there for a couple of years but now she's moved back : (
    No more cheap trips to France for me x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've cried many a time watching The Bill, it does get very emotional at times.

    Also I better be invited to this wedding Murial. Do I have to wear a hat? haha x

    ReplyDelete

I love talking to people so please leave a comment and I'll do my best to reply as soon as possible!