Saturday 27 June 2009

Garnier Goodies

Ok so I think everyone has pretty much covered the Garnier bloggers event by now (sorry I'm a bit behind) but I still wanted to say a few things.

Firstly, I had such a good evening meeting everyone and learning lots about a brand I admittedly didn't know that much about. I was so nervous about going as I had been in Wimbledon all day and hadn't had the chance to change or do my makeup I was in such a nightmare rush! So I rolled up all trampy and there was everybody looking GORGEOUS. Honestly, I've never seen so many pretty people all in one room it was very intimidating but everyone was lovely and I eventually relaxed and stopped stressing!

The actual event was all about the launch of the new Garnier Pure Active range, which is basically a stronger skin care range to help prevent and treat spots and troubled skin. There are five new products including a really great little roll on spot stick, a scrub, toner, wash and moisturiser, all containing Salicylic acid to target spots.

We were given a HUGE bag of products to try out, and I have already established a few clear favourites which I will be reviewing further in my next post.

I want to say a massive thank you to all the organisers of the event for inviting us and making us feel welcome, putting on a huuuge spread of food, and of course for all the goodies! And to the girls, I really enjoyed meeting you, you made it such good fun, thank you! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking to people so please leave a comment and I'll do my best to reply as soon as possible!