Monday 22 June 2009

Pimp my MUM

I am so happy to be home! I loved uni but being in a nice house surrounded by my family feels so much better.

Today me my mum and grandma went out to dinner to celebrate me finishing uni and coming home.

Naturally I jumped at the chance to get all girly and make a fuss, turning up at my grandma's with a huge makeup bag and hair products!

I had to take some pictures to show you because they are the best they deserve the recognition :) Plus, check out my mum. Hot stuff!

Maman after I did her makeup :) xxx

Mum and Grandma. You can see the resemblance!

Me and maman. Note, I do have other shirts. Pure coincidence :P

2 comments:

  1. Awwww :) I feel the same as you. I'm home from uni for good now and absolutely love being surrounded by my family.. there's nothing better :) xXx

    http://greenxeyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good-looking bunch of gals!

    ReplyDelete

I love talking to people so please leave a comment and I'll do my best to reply as soon as possible!