Friday 29 January 2010

IMATS

Tomorrow. 11pm. I’m there. Who else is?


Ermmm, does it matter that I know nothing about makeup I just ‘think it looks nice and that’. Will people suss me out?

Will I get thrown out if I mention that I don’t actually use a primer, and I think more than £15 is a rip off for a foundation?

Probably.

Still, I’m going because I think it could be fun, and I hope to meet lots of nice interesting bloggers new and old Okaaay?

So let me know if you’re going and we can potentially meet up and talk makeup over a cupcake. (There better be cupcakes!)

xXx

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, I'm going tomorrow! Will be great to catch up. I'm aiming to get their for about 10.30am! Do you have my number? I'll send it to you via facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIC! I'm going tomorrow! I'm gonna be there at like 9.30am XD Haha be nice to meet up with ya! xXx

    ReplyDelete

I love talking to people so please leave a comment and I'll do my best to reply as soon as possible!