Thursday 21 May 2009

MAKEOVERMYMATE IS CHANGING

As you will probably be aware, this blog has very little to do with makeovers any more. This is because when I launched this blog (originally on wordpress) it was for university. It was focused mainly on makeovers, whereas now it is more about my life, and my love for all things fashion and beauty.

For this reason...
*drum roll please*

Makeover My Mate will be no more! 
I am thinking of changing it to Nicola's FAB (fashion and beauty) blog. There will be some makeovers, and top tips! But I can feel less guilty about rambling on about things I buy or have seen etc.

So please add the new URL at http://www.nicolafab.blogspot.com

1 comment:

I love talking to people so please leave a comment and I'll do my best to reply as soon as possible!