Saturday 30 May 2009

Getting to knooow meeee

What made you choose your blog/twitter/YouTube username?
Blog: It keeps changing. It was makeover my mate because I used to do a lot of makeovers and personal styling, but now its just a fashion and beauty blog for me to indulge in my interests :) 
My twitter username is just my name and year of birth :)
What's your actual name? 
Nicola Jackson.

Do you have any nicknames? 
People call me different things, abbreviations like Nic, Nix, Nickers. My boyfriend has a few names for me ;) and my friend steve calls me mousey because of a fantastic bodger and badger impression I do haha

Apart from the obvious make up / fashion hobby, what other hobbies do you have? 
I love music, watching gigs, writing songs, playing the piano, oh and going to the theatre. I love cooking and eating out, or having nights in catching up with the girlies and some nice wine. I'm also a bit of a film buff and I'm enjoying orange wednesdays these days!

What do you do?
I have just finished my degree in journalism. Now job searching and planning going travelling next year :)

What would you like to do? 
I'm a bit of a dreamer so this changes A LOT. The only thing I know I really want to do is travell the world, go every where and see everything I can. Then I'll decide what to do!

Tell us something embarrassing, but that you love doing? 
I am hooked on Wii fit! I suppose this isn't too embarasing, but I am a little obsessed and can't stop hoola hooping on it. I'm hopeless, but it beats going out for a run!

Tell us a little something that we don't already know about you
I have a HUGE phobia of bees and wasps! 

What do you most like about yourself? 
At the moment I am struggling to find much that I like, particulalry with regards to my shape. I like that I am quite fun and playful, it makes life a lot more enjoyable :)

If you could have anything in the world, what would you want?
I'd like to be given a job at asos, or somewhere I would actually like. Gimme a jobbo please! xx

Hope this wasn't too boring! I tag my lovely followers- (50 at last!) and anyone who hasn't done it already! Much love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking to people so please leave a comment and I'll do my best to reply as soon as possible!