Tuesday 14 April 2009

Mum's the first makeover victim...

Every time Ten Years Younger comes on TV, my mum screeches with excitement and begs me to enter her in for it.

NO CHANCE, MOTHER!

I do not want my mum's face to be peeled off and stuffed so she looks like Janice Dickenson, and I don't know why she would either! (See my loves and hates here) She actually looks a lot younger than her age already, and she is in good shape too. She just needs to put a bit more slap on 'cause the natural look doesn't work for people once they've hit 25!

>For details on dating my 'yummy mummy', click here.

AS IF!

So anyway, I have convinced her to let go of all that plastic surgery rubbish, and just try mixing up her make up a little, and do something different with her mane.

Here she is before....

Mother

Aaaand, here she is after:

jackie_stallone2

Cheap shot, sorry! Ok, this is her now...

yummy mummy

What do you think? Any better?

1 comment:

  1. haha this made me laugh so much! i'm on a constant battle to get my mum to wear some makeup, but i don't think it'll ever happen! x

    ReplyDelete

I love talking to people so please leave a comment and I'll do my best to reply as soon as possible!