Tuesday 21 April 2009

Jean shop

I had intended to have a mammoth 'jean shop' yesterday, but due to having no food in the house, and faced with the prospect of living off cuppa soups and potato croquet's for five days, I decided it was time to food shop, not clothes shop.

Sadly this means I don't have much to show, but I'll manage with what I have, until next time!

I did successfully find a pair of jeans that fitted my 'hugh jass', in Topshop. They cost about £36 (£40 without a student card) and are perfect for my pear shape figure. They are flared at the bottom, which is perfect for balancing out my wide thighs.
bootcut-jeans
They are quite out of my comfort zone, as I normally go for straight leg trousers, or skinny jeans, but now I have finally found jeans that suit me.

Today I wore it with a brown belt, as they are a bit baggy, a simple white vest, a bright abstract print scarf, and gold open toe flats (pictures to come soon).

Now I want a pair in a darker colour to wear with wedges for a more evening look.
What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I've had this style a few times, love them but really into my skinnies at the mo!You should try Toppers Crop style would look great for the summer with ur wedges, cute shirt and cardie!xx

    ReplyDelete

I love talking to people so please leave a comment and I'll do my best to reply as soon as possible!